Officejet Pro 6968 Setup Tap the Wireless button on the control panel of the Officejet Pro 6968 printer. The Wireless Summary window displays on the touch panel. Touch Settings and select the Wireless Settings option, and then choose the Wireless Setup Wizard. Follow the guidelines that get displayed on your computer screen
Quick Steps On How To Link The HP Officejet Pro 6968 To The PC
- Make sure that your Officejet Pro 6968 printer is powered Up.
- Place plain papers in the input tray.
- Confirm that both the ink cartridges are inserted into the correct slots.
- Find the Start icon on the system and then select it.
- Click the Settings button, select the Devices option, and choose Printers & Scanners.
- Select the Add a Printer or Scanner button. Click on the Show Wi-Fi Direct Printers button if required.
- Locate your Officejet Pro 6968 printer with direct in its name and then choose it.
- Navigate to your computer screen and click the Add Device option.
- Get the WPS PIN on the touch display or printed output. Enter the WPS PIN on your computer.
- Complete the Wi-Fi Direct connection by choosing the Next option.
Procedure For Connecting Your HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer To System
- Buy a USB cord that is compatible with your Officejet Pro 6968 printer. Make sure that your Officejet Pro 6968 printer is in the Active mode. If the USB cable is attached into the printer, detach it. Ascertain that do not plug the cord until you are prompted to do so.
- Delete your Officejet Pro 6968 printer from the list. Open the Devices and Printers window on the desktop. Right-click on the Officejet Pro 6968 printer’s icon and then click the Remove Device option. If multiple icons are available for the printer, remove them. Close the Devices and Printers dialogue box on your desktop. Download the driver from the support page.
- When the Installer prompts you to select a connection type, choose the USB radio button. Insert the USB cord at the rear of the printer. Now, locate the USB port on your Mac or Windows device and then plug the other end of the USB cord to it; this completes the function of how to connect HP Officejet Pro 6968 to the computer.
HP Smart application:
- The HP Smart app is supported only in computers that run on the Windows 10 operating system. First, navigate to the Windows Store for downloading and installing the HP Smart application. Do the instructions that display on the screen for launching the HP Smart application.
- The app will detect all devices that are linked to the wireless network. If many devices are there on your network, the HP Smart app will select your Officejet Pro 6968 printer automatically. If not, select the Printer icon and click the Select A Different Printer option.
- Choose your HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer. Select the + button and choose the Setup a New Printer option if you wish to bridge a new printer with the network. Continue following the procedure on the screen to finish the process of how to connect HP Officejet pro 6968 to the computer.
- Collect your Wi-Fi network’s name and the security passphrase. Ensure that the laptop or PC is bridged with the wireless network. Use DSL as the type of Internet connection. Make sure to switch On the Officejet Pro 6968 printer, Mac or Windows device, and the network router. Take the USB cable out of your HP Printer.
- Tap the Wireless button on the control panel of the Officejet Pro 6968 printer. The Wireless Summary window displays on the touch panel. Touch Settings and select the Wireless Settings option, and then choose the Wireless Setup Wizard. Follow the guidelines that get displayed on your computer screen. The wireless connection ends after you download and install the driver from the manufacturer’s web page.