User should have a USB cable of length less than 9 feet 10 inches. Connect your USB cable to the computer before installing the 123 HP Officejet 5258 driver. Open the downloaded file and install the setup. Now you will be asked to select the connection type, go for USB.
HP Officejet 5258 USB Printer Setup For Windows
Below are the steps are given to complete the setup:
- User should have a USB cable of length less than 9 feet 10 inches.
- Connect your USB cable to the computer before installing the 123 HP Officejet 5258 driver.
- Now install the 123 HP Officejet 5258 driver
- Go to 123.hp.com, Download 123.hp.com/setup 5258 Driver
- Open the downloaded file and install the setup.
- Now you will be asked to select the connection type, go for USB.
- If in any case download files from 123.hp.com you can install a driver from 123 HP Setup.
Now you can print scan and fax with your 123 HP Officejet 5258 All-in-One Printer series.
- Many times users use USB cable and they still failed to print all their software installation fails working. Read and follow the below instructions to solve your problem.
- Remove the CD from the CD or DVD drive.
- Disconnect your USB cable from your computer system.
- Proceed with restarting the computer.
- Again insert the printer software CD in the CD or DVD drive.
- Now follow the instructions given on your display.
- Install 123hp Officejet 5258 printer software.
- Do not connect your USB cable until you see the text regarding it, on your display.
- Once your installation is finished restart your computer.
HP Officejet 5258 USB Printer Setup For MAC
To setup your USB printer connection follow the instructions given below:
- If you want to get most supported features from USB connected printer go on installing the full feature of your HP Officejet 5258 printer driver.
- Keep it mind some of the requirements before setting up the USB connection. Make sure that your printer is on before the setup.
- User must have a cable less than 9 feet 10 inches of length. User should disconnect the USB cable from computer. And make sure that you will not reconnect it until the driver asks for it.
- From the Apple software update download the HP easy start guide, user can also download a full feature driver.
- Web search 123.hp.com (or) CLICK HERE to Download
- Now you can see a page from where you can download 123HP software and driver downloads for downloading the full feature printer driver application.
- When HP easy start get downloaded, Follow Instruction on your screen to 123HP Setup your printer.
- Now you can see and select your printer connection type, go for USB
- Check your install screen
- You should keep in mind that the option of 123HP scan or 123 HP easy scan is selected for 123 HP Officejet 5258 Printer to enable full scan functionality.
- When you see add a HP Officejet 5258 Printer to the printer queue, select your 123.hp.com/setup 5258 printer.
- Click use, Select name of HP Officejet 5258 Printer
- Click Add, Get back to 123 HP installer and complete the installation process.
Print Document using USB
Once you are done with preparation and setting up your 123.hp.com/Setup 5258 USB setup connection. Follow the steps given below to print document
- Before printing a document you can preview the document also you can adjust the print settings
- You can edit the document and edit the font and text size, you can also choose the layout options. You also have the option to choose the appearance settings.
- Open the application open the document you want to print
- Click File
- Then Click on Print and this will open general print settings
- Select Printer Properties, Properties, or Preferences which will give you the access layout and advanced print settings.
- You can change the settings from Document Properties or Printing Preferences window
- You can change the following layout and paper setting
- Click OK
- Click Print
Printing from a Flash Drive
- First of all Insert the flash driver
- Open the document or file you want to printed from you 123.hp.com/Setup 5258 Printer
- You can preview the document also you can adjust the print settings
- Edit the document and edit the font and text size, choose the layout options.
- Choose the appearance settings.
- Click File
- You can check general print settings, click Print
- Click Printer Properties, Properties, or Preferences (check the access layout and advanced print settings)
- Change the settings from Document Propertiesor Printing Preferences window
- Change the following layout and paper setting
- Click OK
- Finally Click Print