HP Envy 5000 Printer Unboxing & Setup
Unboxing HP Envy 5000 for First Time Printer Setup
- HP Envy 5000 Unbox envy 5000 Printer from the printer box.
- Lift the scanner lid and remove all the sticking substance from it.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and insert the slots.
- Close the access door of ink cartridge of hp envy printer.
- Arrange sheets of papers and get it loaded into the tray to complete your 123.hp.com/setup.
PAPER TRAY ALIGNMENT
- Lift the 123.hp.com/envy5000 paper tray and tray extender.
- Place the papers in a tray and adjust it as specified.
- Once the papers are aligned properly, slowly close it.
SCANNER AND INK CARTRIDGE
- Open the scanner glass lid, and now place a plain paper facing upwards.
- After placing the paper, lower the scanner glass lid back to its position.
- Tap OK on the printer’s control panel.
- Now hp envy printer automatically aligns ink cartridge in its place.
HP Envy 5000 Driver Download and Wireless Setup
HP Envy 5000 DRIVER INSTALLATION
- Go to driver page to find driver for 123.hp.com/envy5000.
- Enter your printer model in the search box or else tap on HP Envy 5000 Driver download.
- Clicking on Download option allows you to download HP Envy 5000 Driver.
- Follow the instructions and finish the connection setup for hp envy printer.
How to download hp envy 5000 printer software?
- For Windows 8.1: For opening HP printer software on Windows 8.1 operating system, go to download folder and search 123.hp.com/setup 5000 printer software.
- For Windows 8:For opening HP printer software on Windows 8 operating system, navigate to downloaded files and open the downloaded software.Click the software to complete the installation soon.
- For Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP:For opening HP printer software on Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP OS, click on start menu for software download.Run the software for hp envy setup.
123 HP Envy 5000 WIRELESS SETUP
- Active wireless network connection
- Wireless network password and
- A Computer connected with network
Connecting your HP Envy printer to wireless network is not a tedious process, if you follow the below steps
- Enter into your 123.hp.com/setup 5000 printer’s control panel.
- Tap on settings to navigate to wireless setup wizard.
- Now HP Envy 5000 printer is connected to the wireless network.
- Your printer, computer and router must be in active state.
- The computer and hp envy printer must be connected to the same hp wireless network.
HP Envy 5000 Printer Driver Windows 10 Update
Update HP envy 5000 drivers manually
- To update the driver software manually,123.hp.com/envy5000 and computer must be connected to same network.
- Open the device manager on your computer.
- Scroll down to search the printer device, and right click on envy 5000 printer.
- Now Windows will search for a update on browser and install it automatically.
HP Envy 5000 Driver Install and Update
- Visit to 123 hp setup envy5000 webpage and enter your printer model as “HP Envy printer”.
- Download the appropriate driver from the list and extract the setup file.
- Make sure that the downloaded setup file is compatible for your HP Envy 5000 setup.
- Run the downloaded setup file and follow the guidance to complete the installation of HP Envy printer driver.
123 HP Envy5000 Troubleshooting
123 HP Envy 5000 Printhead Problem Error
- Turn on the printer, if 123.hp.com/setup 5000 printer is not in steady-state.
- Open the cartridge access door and take the cartridges out.
- Clean the Printhead and electrical contacts inside the envy 5000 printers.
- Place the Printhead and gently lower the latch handle for ink cartridge insertion.
How to connect hp envy5000 printer to Wi-Fi?
- Turn on your printer and connect it with your computer.
- On your computer, install hp envy printer software.
- Select 123.hp.com/envy5000 printer from list and follow the steps to get rid off.