HP Envy 4500 Setup First, follow the below instructions to set up your printer in a wireless network connection. Press the wireless icon on the printer control panel and press the button. Now press the down arrow to scroll the wireless setup wizard and click OK.
Efficaciousness And Convenience Are Worthwhile With Hp Envy 4500 Driver?
About HP ENVY 4500
HP ENVY 4500 is an All-in-One Color Photo Printer. It is a product of HP’s ENVY series launched in 2009. It supports wifi and hence you can give commands wirelessly. It supports Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and WiFi 802.11n. It’s ISO speed is up to 8.8 ppm black and up to 5.2 ppm for coloured. The hp envy 4500 driver supports borderless printing up to 8.5*11 in, 216*297mm. The wifi features allow the user to print from his smartphone, tablet, or any internet-connected PC. It supports both black and coloured prints hence needs both cartridges.
Some of the features of this product are:
• Wireless Printing: Print using any smart device or internet-connected computer on a wireless network with the help of built-in wireless!
• Auto Wireless Connect by HP: This feature connects the printer automatically with the previously connected devices allowing you to connect faster next time.
• Borderless Printing: No need to clip-off the borders since it won’t leave any! Yea, you can print 4*6 inches photos and 8.5*11 inches documents without borders.
• Directly to E-mail: Send your scanned files directly to your e-mail.
• All-in-One HP Printer Remote: Your phone is your printer’s remote. Send command to your printer from anywhere across the world from your phone.
• Energy Star: The printer saves energy too.
• Automated double-sided printing: Save paper and your hard-earned money by the automatic double-sided printing feature of this printer.
• HP Printables: Your hp envy 4500 software can deliver you news, fun activities, and more for free.
• Compact: The printer is very compact. You can fir it in very little space available anywhere at your home. No need to make separate space for it.
Setting up your HP ENVY 4500 in simple steps
For setting up your printer, the hp envy 4500 manuals can be useful. To set your device up, follow the article.
• To set up your printer with the wireless network, you’ll need to gather a few requirements. Turn on your computer and your printer. Find out the information of your networks like the name of your network, the SSID of your network and password or WEP or WPA security key. It will be better if you have a broadband connection to your printer.
• Turn on your router too and connect your computer and your printer to the same router. Make sure your connections don’t break during installation so keep your devices close to the router.
2. Connection Setup
• Find out the wireless icon button on your printer’s control panel. Once you find it, press the button. Now keep scrolling down the installation wizard and on reaching the bottom click OK.
• Now, enter the name of your network manually and click OK after entering it. Make sure that the name you enter is case sensitive or else the connection will not be made.
• Now, scroll down to Done and then click OK. The printer will attempt to join the network. If it is not an open network, it will ask you the network security key. Enter the key and click done.
3. Driver Installation
• Check out the version of your printer and visit the hp site where all the drivers are available: support.hp.com. Here, find out the drivers for your version of the printer. Make sure you download drivers for the correct model number. To find them, enter the model number in the search box on the website.
• Find the software and drivers button on the web page (generally on the left side of the webpage) and click on it to go to the page where you can download the drivers.
• You can download the driver with all the features or the basic version as per your requirements.
• Now the website will check the operating system you are using and then download the drivers for that operating system automatically.
• Launch the downloaded driver to install it. Follow the instructions on the driver installation and complete the installation.
• Now complete activation and registration for the printer by returning to the HP home page.
The setup process is not as complicated as it seems to be. If you have a little knowledge about computers then you will be able to complete the installation without any help from the website or the product setup manual. However, even if you have very little knowledge of computers, you can still easily set up your printer with the help of this article, or the product setup guide. Another website that can help a lot in setting up your printer is 123.hp.com/setup envy 4500. You won’t need to repeat this task. Once you setup your printer, you can use it as long as you don’t want to change the network you use it on.